Monday, September 30, 2013

Weebly Creation!

Weebly is an interesting site to explore!  I never considered using a different resource, such as Weebly, to construct a teaching website for parents, colleagues, and students to view!  There were a variety of templates to choose from--it was neat, but overwhelming!  If I could redo anything from my classroom site, it would be to redo the template, so it could be more appealing to the elementary students. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking through my "Double Dose" site!  Feel free to make comments, ask questions, or even suggestions:)



1 comment:

  1. I love your website! The organization of it is very user friendly. I liked your template, but if you wanted to change it, I don't think it is too late, I just may throw off the layout a bit. Great job Gi!

    ReplyDelete