Sunday, October 13, 2013

Literacy Project...Autumn Favorites

After running into technical difficulties (and now, finding out that the upload on YouTube became successful a week later..) with the Connecticut Digital Story, I decided to keep working on iTunes, but on my iPhone.  Using my iPhone was very easy!  My students loved the fact that they could upload their pictures of their work on to my phone, as well as speaking into it.  I think it made them more comfortable using the iPhone because it was just as if they were speaking to someone on the other end of the phone.  I am very happy and excited to share this Literacy Project, and very proud of my grade 3 group.  They were very excited to share their work on this fun digital outlet, so that their homeroom teachers can see their final products.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Great job G! I'm glad you were able to overcome your struggles with imovie the first time and give it another try.

    ReplyDelete