Monday, October 14, 2013

Web 2.0!!

Where has the time gone?  EDUC 584 has been quite an adventure learning all of the ins and outs of technology use in the classroom.  Animotos, Weeblys, Wikis, oh my...Digital Stories on iTunes and Blogging...the list is never-ending!  In just several "quick" weeks, I am proud to say that I can apply many new innovative ideas in my classroom.  Learning should be enjoyable and fun, and incorporating student-made digital stories...that very much engages students, and strive to succeed in the classroom!  Thank you, Judy for a fun and hand-working 8 weeks:)



Compliments to Voki--Fun with EDUC 584:)

3 comments:

  1. I like your Voki! Very cute. You were able to really sum things up in the short amount of time. Nice job G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary of our new learning from the course! I like the Voki you choose to use instead of a person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Voki... much more creative than my regular person :)

    ReplyDelete